Thursday, June 14, 2007

London, London, London.......Homesick

There are times when I wish i'm back in London even as I'm writing.
I would say....I'm "homesick"
I missed my friends, I missed my usual excursion...going to the parks, theatres, having coffee at SoHo, browsing at the bookshops and record stores....missed the morning mist, fish & chips, climbing the double deck red bus, rushing to catch the Tube, doing my dance classes at Pineapple Studios...

Well, what can I say, I just did a successful musical comedy "Broadway Parodies Lah!" and now i'm in "Tunku"
not to mentioned, I'm booked for the BPL tour and perhaps the sequel/part 2
I shouldn't be complaining as I'm in good hands.
Looks like it's gonna be til next year.

Not to mentioned, my dad still hasn't recovered fully from his stroke and I can't just leave him with my mom. That would be very selfish and heartless.
I pray everyday for my dad's full recovery and everything will be back to normal.

Amen

No comments: